1. Review Report on Surgical Workshop Download This report presents a review of the workshop organized by SMART lab on Surgical Simulators.
2. Commercial Surgical Simulators: An overview by Zaheer Mukhtar Download PPT
This presentation gives an overview of the commercial simulators that are currently available.
3. Challenges in Developing Simulators by Dr M. Muddassir Malik Download PPT
This presentation identifies the challenges that are faced when developing simulators for surgical training. This is a good starting point to understand the problems that one may face when doing research in this area.
4. An overview of “Simulation Open Framework Architecture” (SOFA) by Shamyl Bin Mansoor Download PPT
Simulation Open Framework Architecture or SOFA is an open source framework for developing surgical simulators. This presentation gives an overview of this framework and its basic features.
5. Conference on Corporate Innovation & Entrepreneurship 2010 at PC, Karachi Download PPT
Invited talk given at the Conference on Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship 2010 organized by MIT Open Forum. The talk was given in the session “Showcasing Research at Pakistani Universities that are ready for commercialization”.
6. The Frontiers of Information Technology Conference 2010 at Serena Hotel, Islamabad Download PPT
Invited talk given at Biomedical Engineering and Bio-Informatics Workshop at the Frontiers of Information Technology Conference 2010.
8. Free mesh generator “tetGen” which provides free license for research and non-commercial usage and helps in conversion of surface models to volume models specially to .msh file format ( Creating .msh file from surface mesh ).Download-Tutorial